The Mission

I have spent most of my life in the woods of Oregon. Although, I have spent 4 years in Austin, sitting in the a giant melting pot of culture and music. I have had an unforgettable time and met many amazing people. I worked for a small but busy restaurant called Newk's for 3 years. Our store won Austin Catering award in 2013 for mostly bulk catering to companies like Dell and the University of Texas. During this same time I worked at The Cheesecake Factory for 3 years in a working environment only explained by the word family. The Cheesecake family and I served many interesting people and conquered many warzones.

I wasn't working all the time. I explored the hills and "greenbelts" of Texas while enjoying the warmth. I attended many....many concerts of various artists. I met many people and enjoyed the culture.

Now its time to return home. With a girl at my side and a dog at my back, this blog documents the struggle of moving across the country.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.